How to Fill Out Printable W-9 Form?
What Is Form W9?
W-9 Form is an important document used to identify employee’s tax identification number. This form is provided by the entrepreneur to contractors, whatever to U.S. citizens or residents alien.
W9 has to be prepared right after the hiring process. The employer may find the fillable blank on the Internet and send to the recipient via email. The addressee has to complete the template with the appropriate data and forward back to the superior for review.
Online means may be edited and signed electronically. Streamlines your workflow by using electronic forms.
Your employer has to provide you with the blank example. Read the field labels and instructions.
The document has to include the following information:
- The name of the taxpayer (as shown in the income tax return).
- The business name.
- Check the box for federal tax classification.
- Indicate exempt payee codes (optional).
- Details about the address, city, state and ZIP code.
- Account number.
- The name and address of the requester.
- Signature and the date. The taxpayer may add a signature by typing, drawing or uploading it from any internet connected device.
Once you have completed, review all the provided data and correct mistakes if found any. Then download the W-9 Form to your device and forward it to the recipient. If necessary, print out the paper.
The employer has to retain the document to send it to the Internal Revenue Service at the end of fiscal year.
- Your legally binding document
- Unlimited updates and copies, for free
- Hundreds of other legal documents
- Export to Word & PDF
This was a great service. I was able to create and print out my documents in just 5 minutes. The step by step process was a breeze. Thanks again!